Thursday, February 9, 2012

Renoville

Right now I am living in the town of Renoville. We are currently putting new flooring in our upstairs. Although I am very excited, I want it to be over!!! The house chaos has meant throw together dinners and little creativity in the kitchen. Having said that, I ran across a recipe for a gluten free, sugar free, dairy free bread. My favourite part about this bread is that it is very high protein and high fibre, so unlike other breads it keeps you full. The recipe can be found here.
This bread makes a great snack. 





I made my own almond meal by blending almonds in the food processor.

I topped mine with almond butter, chia seed and a little dribble of honey. 

1 comment:

Felicia said...

the bread looks delicious!! i love how you made your own almond meal too :) i recently topped it with goat cheese and stuck it in the broiler really quick... so delicious !