Wednesday, May 9, 2012

High Tea

Hello all, I know, I know I have been MIA. To be honest I just haven't been feeling nutritionally creative lately. Meals have been boring, predictable but still healthy, for the most part.  This past weekend however, I had such an amazing opportunity and am feeling inspired again.

On Saturday I was invited by a friend of mine to go to high tea at Langdon hall in Cambridge, ON.  We did this to celebrate the newest addition to her family, she is due in a couple of weeks! The food was amazing, not healthy per say, but it was beautiful, tasty and meant to be shared. Langdon Hall was stunning. We were sat in the "Red Room". According to our server this room was built for the ladies to sit in after dinner; It was designed in such a way that the acoustics forced the ladies to whisper. Someone born with my loud voice was never meant to sit in such a room.

Above: Langdon  hall
The Red Room
My tea: I ordered a citrus vanilla tea... yum
This entire two tiered platter was made for me! Dairy free and everything.
This was the regular platter; looked amazing! 

Now time to get back to creative nutrition!

Ta... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok - waiting for the next one!